We officially got back from our American road trip Saturday evening. What was supposed to be an eight day vacation to five states, turned into a nine day trip to seven states! Aside from Geoffrey getting a pinched sciatica nerve halfway through our holiday, and a chipped window in the last few hours, our overall adventure was amazing and indescribable.
Here are photos from each province/state:
1. Last Canadian town // Val Marie, SK
2. Northbound // I-15, MT
3. Best stop in Wyoming // Devil’s Tower National Monument, WY
4. Travelling through the Rocky Mountains // I-70, CO
5. Four states at once // Four Corners Monument, NM
6. Beautiful landscape // H-160, AZ
7. Treasured unintentional adventure // Moab, UT
8. Family photo // Craters of the Moon National Monument and Preserve, ID
9. Home safely // SK, Canada
Despite two minor pitfalls, this trip was more than worth it. We all had the best time, and our dogs travelled better than I ever could have imagined. Hence us extending our destinations, and time spent away.
I will be posting more photos and fun details regarding our trip on Thursday, and followed by a video next Monday. In the meantime, keep checking back!