It's now officially summer? How did I miss that? Maybe because I've been calling it that for the last few months. 🙊 Oh well, happy 5th-ish day of summer, all. 🌸 A typical afternoon for my gal.

five favourite family films

adventures-in-babysitting-remake-coming-to-disney-channelWhen I first began this blog over two years ago, I had a regular series entitled ‘Talkie Thursdays’. It was on this particular day of the week that I would list a movie that I had recently watched, and review it, in the most casual way that I know how. Not being one to recognize all of the hidden messages in films, I tend to have a more love it or hate it attitude.

These are five films that I grew up with, and have recently watched, that centre on fun and families. It can go without saying that I also adore them.

1. Adventures in Babysitting (1987)

2. Mrs. Doubtfire (1993)

3. Beethoven (1992)

4. Uncle Buck (1989)

5. Now and Then (1995)

What are some of your favourite family films?

Blog // Instagram // Pinterest // Twitter // Facebook

Previous Post

1. Awwwww Adventures in Babysitting was my favorite movie when I was a little kid:)))))

2. Uncle Buck was one of my favorites too. John Candy was a real great entertainer. I wish he had stuck around even a little longer.

3. Awww Now & Then! After I watched that movie I tried duck taping a radio to my bike so my friends and I could listen to music as we cruised around town. Thanks for the nostalgic throwback :)

4. G

/  07/31/2015

I’ve never even heard of Now and Then. Looks like I have some catching up to do :) Great list! Adventures in Babysitting has always been a fav! Nice!

5. I grew up with all of these too! I’d add The Great Outdoors, Goonies, and Troop Beverly Hills to the list. I have seen The Goonies at least 20 times, and still notice new things every time.

6. There’s a couple of these I haven’t seen! I will definitely check them out :)

7. I love Mrs. Doubtfire! It’s the best!