"One thing I do know is that I was blind and now I see." John 9:1-41
We're officially one of those families. The type with an extremely loud child that has to sit at the back of the church and go for frequent laps just to burn off energy. Remy's cute bird noises have turned into ear piercing screams. Like SCREAMING for joy at the top of her lungs. It's cute when we're at home, but not so much during a long and serious Catholic service. Then when I try to cover her mouth with my hand she licks me. Honestly, Geoff and I can't complain. We actually have to stifle our laughs. We were truly blessed with such an amazing girl. I prayed for her for such a long time, and my prayers were answered. And then some.
Also, it is the anniversary weekend of her and her cousin's baptism (@abighousefull). What a special time of year. Always ready to help unload the dishwasher, clean dishes or not. More importantly, it's Friday!

etsy : (baby) items i love

il_fullxfull.735150734_32zlWhen I had first found out that I was pregnant, I had about two days of clear thinking before the severe morning sickness set in. During that time I had hoped that rather than buying our little one a bunch of brand new, cute clothes prior to its arrival, that I would let family members spoil it instead. I know that most parents find such joy in picking out little outfits to dress their newborn in. While I also wanted to experience that, I figured that it would be nice to give up that aspect and incorporate our family into sharing our excitement and expressing their own personal views on how the baby should look. It was my roundabout way of trying to include relatives.

Now that I am one week away from being halfway through my pregnancy, I have realized that no one else shares my views. Alas, I am ok with that! Now it’s up to my husband and I to purchase adorable wears for our bambino. Readers, get ready for future posts on baby items that I love!

il_fullxfull.816440972_oigw

1. Mouse Organic Bodysuit by VeganeseTees.

il_fullxfull.526494151_m5bd

2. Wolf Print Beanie by littlefourclothing.

il_fullxfull.196815466

3. Maple Wood Rattle by littlesaplingtoys.

il_fullxfull.681897106_cel6

4. Penguin Cotton Bib by downhomeamy.

il_fullxfull.671850040_dbq4

5. Embroidered Woodland Raccoons by WoodlandTale.

I suppose there’s always Christmas! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend, Canadians!

1. Super sweet and cute!! 😍

2. Congrats on expecting. An exciting time for sure. Finding all sort of fun baby stuff is a great part of the experience.

3. These are all totally gorgeous. Especially the mouse body suit, adorable. Once Christmas is over I intend to get my craft on ;)

4. Charlotte

/  10/10/2015

Super cute raccoon! I love him. My best friend is pregnant and I am super excited for her. She’s worried too that they don’t have enough clothes and stuff yet but I know that will all change soon x

• Is she? Well congrats to her!

Yes, it is worrisome as to how much to buy. We’re not nearly there either, but have a big baby buying trip coming up this weekend. Huzzah!

5. these are all so cute!
    Don’t worry, there’s still time! After our daughter was born, we were still getting gifts for her months later :p we didn’t know what we were having though, and I think that kind of stopped people because they wouldn’t want to buy something pink for a boy.. not that it would have mattered to me, I still would have dressed him in pink ;)

• That’s a completely valid point! I do understand where you’re coming from as to family not knowing what to buy.

It isn’t about the gifts at all, really. I think it’s just the lack of interest in general that makes my husband and I feel so alienated. Clothes were just one way that we were hoping they could show their support, whether it was real or feigned!

6. G

/  10/09/2015

Really cute!! I especially like the owl dolls than stand up on their tails ;)

7. These are all so darling! I especially love the woodland raccoons at the end.

8. Happy Thanksgiving! I like the koalas at WinterOwls: https://www.etsy.com/shop/WinterOwls