20 weeks pregnant

20 Weeks PregnantI am officially halfway through my pregnancy! Hallelujah!

20 Weeks Pregnant - 2My last update was 4 weeks ago. So far, there have been more downs than ups. Yet, this may be my one and only time being pregnant, so I am trying to stay happy and positive throughout. It’s honestly not hard, not even when I have the worst migraine and backache, and I catch a smell that makes me want to vomit, all the while not being able to enjoy the taste of anything because for 20 weeks it feels as if I have a metal tongue. All I have to do is look down and think, oh, you are in there and are alive! I instantly feel better.

20 Weeks Pregnant - 3Let’s just hope that my husband thinks that I’ve been good about not complaining like I do. ;-)))

1. Congrats! Huge milestone for any mama!

2. Yay for half way! <3 Loving your updates Emory, you look amazing

3. Oh a massive congrats!!! 20 weeks is a huge milestone–I’m at 32 now, very exciting to see the light at the end of the tunnel;-) We’re also waiting to find out the gender, which is honestly what I’m most excited about! Best of luck for the 2nd half!!!

4. So exciting, Scarlett!

5. Congrats!!! Hang in there. Its hard work but totally worth it ;) you are doin great!

6. Yea!!!! Congrats!! ♡

7. G

/  10/19/2015

Babe, you have done an amazing job! I wouldn’t change a thing. I haven’t notice any complaining, you will be a terrific mum! Only 20 more!!!

8. Emory its ok all you are experiencing many others have as well. I assure you it is worth every minute when you hold that babe in your arms the first time-hang in there. Cheryl