It's now officially summer? How did I miss that? Maybe because I've been calling it that for the last few months. 🙊 Oh well, happy 5th-ish day of summer, all. 🌸 A typical afternoon for my gal.

i have finally popped

Third Trimester Photography - 3I was a little apprehensive about this title, only because ‘popped’ is so easily mistaken for another word. But it’s true. My stomach has finally popped. It happened somewhere around 25 weeks. I truly do look pregnant now! Well, maybe not in a black dress. But I do swear that it’s evident. :-)))

Third Trimester Photography - 2Holly and I are so excited to breeze through the remaining 13 weeks. Can’t you tell?

Third Trimester Photography - 1See y’all tomorrow!

Previous Post

1. May I suggest the book, Back Labor No More by Janie McCoy King. I used the lift technique for two out of the three births and only wished I did it for my first. If the baby is in the right position it really works so make sure you are where you want to be to have the baby before you do the lift.

2. Sophie

/  12/08/2015

Lovely bump :)

3. Soon, you will be even more excited when the baby finally poops. It’s the most exciting thing.

4. I remember that day when I was pregnant with my first! It’s so exciting to finally look pregnant.

(Of course, at 41+ weeks with my second, I’m now ready to not look pregnant . . . . heh.)

5. Looking fabulous >3

6. I didn’t ‘pop’ till I was 7months!

7. gjkool

/  12/03/2015

Awe, little pops. You look great!! Keep it up ♥️

8. Jen

/  12/03/2015

lmao at your first sentence, because that’s exactly what I read at first…hahaha. Funny how black is so slimming..at certain angles in black I don’t even look that pregnant either!!

• Haha I was afraid of that. It’s the same as when bloggers discuss their “No Poo” lifestyle. I automatically think that they’re talking about a bowel movement, when really it’s about not using shampoo. This post would’ve gone a completely different way if I was talking about the word that is similar to popped!

And yes, I had always heard that black is slimming, but didn’t realize how slimming until becoming pregnant.

Congrats on your pregnancy! <3<3