30 weeks

30 Weeks - TEXT 2Happy Monday, everyone!

Now that we are midway through the festivities, I am finding that things are slowly getting back to normal. Not too normal, but normal enough. Yet, I am thankful for the chaos of the season in that the New Year is just around the corner. We have so much to look forward to in the first half of 2016! This includes a birthday, a baby, finishing school, finding a job, and moving. I can also see a light at the end of the tunnel in entering 30 weeks of my pregnancy, and for the first time being in the single digits for remaining weeks. Praise the Lord!

This will be the only time in my life that I will be week 30 at age 30. Little one, I cannot wait for your arrival.

Previous Post

1. Alicia

/  01/02/2016

Loved your pregnancy update! Indeed our babies will be born around the same time. Great thought “This will be the only time in my life that I will be week 30 at age 30.”, same goes for me :-)

adventurousmom.me/

2. Yay, congrats again – and welcome to the home stretch! Can’t believe we’re in the single digits in terms of weeks. Crazy exciting!!

3. 30 at 30. I love it. This must be so exciting.

4. You look beautiful! Where are you moving to?

• Oh thank you for your comment!

We’ll either be moving to the East Coast (where I’ve been accepted into a master’s program), or any province where my husband can land a job in his new career. If we stay in our current city, then it’ll just be to a different house. Basically anywhere in Canada! Ha.

<3<3

5. you’re beautiful! congrats on your little bump. ;]]

6. Time flies when you’re expecting. You look beautiful.

7. You will be madly in-love soon Emory!!!