time lapse video

Hello, everyone! It’s been one month to the day since my last blog post. The time has both flown and has slowly gone by, and I’ve been relishing every moment with my little one.

I wanted to share a video with you that I made documenting my pregnancy. I had my photograph taken every two weeks whilst being pregnant, as I was curious to see how my body would change over the nine months. I also wanted our future baby to see how she grew inside of her mum.

While I won’t quite be returning to three or more posts a week, I do plan on getting back into the swing of things. I also did not take maternity leave, so things have been extra busy around here. In the meantime, it’s great to return to such a familiar and positive space, and I can’t wait to start talking to all of you again!

Have a great weekend, and enjoy.

Previous Post

1. Very cool!!

2. beautiful!! <3 ah, thank you for sharing this!! totally made me tear up haha this is one of my fave songs to sing to my daughter

3. This is possible the sweetest thing I ever ever seen! What a great idea. Nice job and baby is super cute.

Liked by 2 people

4. Love the video! What a cute idea. I wish I would have done something like that while I was pregnant.

5. jordkeller

/  04/01/2016

Em,

That was beautiful! I loved the little video of you two at the end. How sweet!

Welcome back. Looking forward to continued photos of little Remy!

Jord

6. gjkool

/  04/01/2016

That was freaking adorable! I loved it Emmy!!! What a great way to get back at the posts:) PERFECT! You are such a great mum!

7. So lovely! Such a lovely memento, and so pleased for you guys <3

8. Well….I knew you’d be in-love Emory!!!