Guys, Remy turned 11 months old yesterday. While I’m so happy that she’s growing and is happy and healthy, I’m also really sad that this is our last full month before she turns one year old. It’ll also bring an end to the monthly updates.
Let’s take a look at the extremely eventful previous month. It was what I like to call The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly.
– she now talks! Her first word was “hi” and her second word was “choo-choo”
– she went through a growth spurt and now none of her clothes or pjs really fit her
– she can walk while only holding on with one hand
– she can climb steps
– she loves our cat and will play with him all day
– she makes the cutest lip smacking/tongue sucking sounds
– she’s now in 3 programs; swimming, Kindermusik, and Baby Talk
– she’s down to one nap a day
– she now sleeps 11 hours a night
– she won’t sleep in her crib longer than 2 hours, which means we now co-sleep
– she bites when she’s done nursing to signal that she’s done
– she hates to see me leave the room and will crawl and chase me around the house all day
– she got sick for the second time in her life, which turned into roseola
Month 10 was the first time in quite awhile that I’m actually considering only having one child. Between her sleeping issues, sickness, and separation anxiety, it was a tough month. However, now that she sleeps with us, she’s getting a solid 11 hours per night, which is nice. She is also happy all day long, and reached a big milestone with talking. In the end, even with its challenges, it was an amazing month. I’m sure when we’re celebrating her birthday next month I’ll be crying for another baby. ;-)